||Administrative Associate I
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Corporate Fulfillment Centre has an opening for a permanent full-time Administrative Associate I. Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Fulfillment Centre, the Administrative Associate I is responsible for administrative, production and data entry tasks that support the needs of various divisions of BCAA. On a monthly rotating basis, this group completes a variety of administrative activities, including the processing of new and renewal payments, record changes, computer accounting adjustments reconciliations and auto travel production and services.
|Key Responsibilities Include
Reporting, reconciliation and processing
- On a daily basis completes the processing and reconciliation of new memberships and Membership and Insurance changes and renewals:
- Process payments for cheque, cash, bank, credit card,
- Process automated batches
- Process sales and renewals
- Complete and reconcile commission reports and appropriate cheque requisition
- Process applications; direct mail, campaigns, promotions and miscellaneous applications
Support and Administration
- On a daily basis performs general administrative functions:
- Record and data integrity; including edits, changes and updates
- Campaign entry into diamond
- Campaign support including mail outs, benefit fulfillment and reconciliation
- Ballot entry
- Auto Travel fulfillment, reconciliation and support
- Filing and DMS scanning
- Folding and inserting membership and insurance documents
- Mail distribution and reconciliation
- Team Support in situation of staff shortage and higher than usual work volumes
- Other duties as assigned
Product Knowledge, Training and Learning
- To maintain current product knowledge on all BCAA/CAA/AAA products and services and to counsel Service Location staff on these products and services
- To assist with the cross training of staff within the department and Service Location network when applicable
- To assist with the updating and maintenance of all process and procedure documents
- To participate in both approved external and internal continuous leaning courses
- Minimum 6 months’ post-secondary education
- 18 months’ general accounting and/or office experience, of which 6 months include cash balancing and reporting.
Excellent key boarding and data entry skills
Light physical duties Ability to lift and carry 20lb boxes and occasional standing and bending
Basic computer experience: Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
Ability to cope with pressure and high volumes
Demonstrated communication & interpersonal skills
A positive approach to team work
Adapt well to an ongoing changing environment
Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Demonstrated problem solving abilities
Must be detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy
Demonstrated geographical knowledge of North America
Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
- Customer service experience
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||Head Office (Burnaby)
||British Columbia [BC]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA's Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it's 50th Anniversary?