||Analyst, Corporate & Membership Analytics (Financial Planning & Analysis)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Finance department's Financial Planning and Analysis division in Burnaby has an opening for a permanent full-time Analyst, Corporate & Membership Analytics. Reporting to the Manager, Corporate & Membership Analytics, the Analyst, Corporate & Membership Analytics position supports BCAA’s budgeting and forecasting processes and is responsible for providing review, analysis and evaluation of BCAA’s financial performance, highlighting significant trends and developments in business, economic and market results. This role also provides direct analytics support for the BCAA’s Membership and Road Assist business units, assists with analysis of new business ventures and works closely with Senior Analyst, Corporate & Membership Analytics and Financial Planning and Analysis team members.
|Key Responsibilities Include
- Utilize complex systems to obtain data to support timely and effective decision making
- Liaise with senior analyst to accurately interpret information impacting the business
- Interact with internal business partners to identify and develop a clear understanding of business issues
- Develop and maintain complex financial models for planning and analysis
- Assist in identifying & implementing process improvements/enhancements to assist with decision making
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 4 years in finance/accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: advanced knowledge of Excel, intermediate knowledge of Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to design and maintain complex financial models
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and management accounting principles
Strong written communication skills along with excellent analytical capabilities
Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
Highly organized with demonstrated problem solving and decision making ability
Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||Head Office (Burnaby)
||British Columbia [BC]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA's Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it's 50th Anniversary?