Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Automotive Partner Relations Administrative Support Representative
Our Vehicle Inspection Services has an opportunity for a permanent part-time (20 or more hours per week), Automotive Partner Relations Administrative Support Representative. The Support Representative provides administrative support to the Automotive Partner Relations Team, which includes Contract Services, Vehicle Inspection Services and the Approved Auto Repair Service business lines.
The Support Representative will also provide relief and back up coverage to both the VIS Reservation Coordinator and the AARS Coordinator. In addition, the incumbent will ensure Member experience excellence by helping resolve and/or administer any Member or customer concerns as escalated to the Automotive Partner Relations Team.
|Key Responsibilities Include
||Ensures Customer Care Excellence in all Automotive Partner Business Line activities
- Completes all experience processes effectively ensuring that Members, customers or Partners receive a Totally Satisfied Experience.
- Telephone inquiries have been acknowledged within 30 seconds and every effort has been made to ensure they are answered as quickly as possible.
- Meet all customer experience Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensures that friendly, courteous service is provided at all times with no more than 2 complaints per year that are deemed justifiable after investigation by the Manager.
- Responds to all inquiries from customers which include external partners, internal division, BCAA members, supplies, non BCAA members and report to manager.
- Monitors correspondence from other departments to ensure that responses to customers are drafted and meet content response guidelines and timeframes.
- Assists Members and customers with finding missing reports and resending as needed.
- Maintains current product knowledge on all BCAA products and services.
- Promotes and sells various BCAA products and services.
- Identifies and recommends any required work-arounds as well as process enhancements or improvements.
- Responsible for replying and completing all written inquiries from or to internal and external customers in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Enrolls in internal BCAA courses as part of the personal development plan and focuses on professional development.
Provides position relief to the VIS Reservation Coordinator and the AARS Coordinator
- Inspection Report information is processed in a manner that results in a less than 1 inspection report lost monthly due to incorrect or incomplete information.
- Books customer inspections and process payment including all reconciliation processes in NEAT.
- Communicates inspection estimate time of arrival to customers with same day appointments and advise of any changes.
- Contacts customers with same day appointments that inspectors are unable to attend and whenever possible reschedule.
- Assists Manager by tracking and updating all Inspector work schedules to ensure they are accurate and payroll is completed as required.
- Transfers customer calls to inspectors regarding completed inspections
- Ensures inspections are booked for inspectors under the guidelines provided in the inspection efficiency matrix.
- Ensures all Web emails are responded to and dealt with 100 percent within the same day.
- Updates and maintains VIS Database and File Management System for AARS or Contract Partners.
- Assists managers by providing support for inspector’s educational development, administration maintenance.
- Prepares driver efficiency reports and present to management team when required.
Promotes and Supports all Business Line administrative activities for Contract Services, AARS and VIS Programs.
- Responds to Automotive Partner inquires as required.
- Updates and presents monthly reports to the Manager on the following; any accounts payables, VIS Inspector productivity numbers, Team Member surveys and training courses completed.
- Supports and coordinates any updates or changes to the Inspection Reports with external suppliers.
- Coordinates production of new inventory items for VIS Inspector or collateral for AARS Partners.
- Administers and supports AARS Programs including card swipe and Total Repair Care.
- Processes AARS swipe and win contest details with members.
- Assists with the validation of new Repair Shops to the AARS program.
- Develops and prepares other departmental reports as required.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as required.
- 2 years of administrative related work experience
- Experience or familiarity working in the retail Auto Industry.
- Ability to manage and resolve customer concerns or issues.
- Superior interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, with a high level of accuracy, leading to effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to cope with pressure and adapt well to an ongoing changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and with other team members.
- Exceptional customer experience skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges.
- Ability and aptitude to quickly learn new products, procedures, processes and systems.
- Proven ability to take complex ideas and articulate clearly and concisely.
- Strong creative writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Access), Adobe Acrobat.
- Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
||Regular Part Time (RPT+)
||Vehicle Inspection Services (Burnaby)
||British Columbia [BC]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA provides four hours of paid time off through the new BCAA Volunteer Program to help the charity of your choice?