Education: Completion of Grade 12
Experience: One year experience interacting with customers in a in a sales and service environment.
· Minimum keyboarding skills of 35 WPM and 5,000 keystrokes per hour
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Proven customer experience skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to clearly articulate information in English to all demographics by telephone.
· Proven judgment and decision-making abilities. Must be able to quickly consider costs and benefits in order to make appropriate recommendations.
· Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
· Demonstrated active listening skills
· Proven accuracy and attention to detail
· Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Availability and flexibility to work a variety of shift combinations in a 24/7 operation.
Background Check: Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check
- One year post-secondary education
- Contact centre experience
- Knowledge of BCAA systems such as D2000, Diamond, NEAT and Cisco and/or demonstrated ability to learn proprietary computer programs
- Completion of BCAA Membership and/or Member Resolution training
- Geographical knowledge of British Columbia
- Demonstrated ability to generate sales leads or sales