||Membership Services Associate - Contact Centre (Permanent Part-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Customer Contact Centre has one opening for permanent part-time (20 or more hours per week) Membership Services Associate. As one of BCAA’s Member experience creators, you are a membership professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working at BCAA’s contact centre, you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trust organization in British Columbia.
|Key Responsibilities Include
Sells, upgrades and cross-sells BCAA products and services to new and renewing Members:
Through telephone and/or web-based sales, acquires new membership business to meet prescribed sales targets, BCAA and AAA/CAA best practices, standards and Underwriting guidelines.
Collaborates with BCAA’s marketing team and other approved suppliers
Reviews membership product terms and conditions. Limits errors and omissions.
Creates and follows up on future business leads and upcoming renewals.
Deepens Member relationships through thoroughly reviewing and renewing memberships, cross-selling other BCAA products and services and meeting prescribed BCAA and AAA/CAA Member satisfaction goals.
Manages Customer/Member accounts and concerns:
Updates Member information in applicable systems.
Issues renewal memberships and Member entitlement products such as Trip Tiks (auto travel route planning), maps, tour books, camp guides, car and hotel reservations, AAA discounted preferred products and Disney tickets.
Resolves Member concerns by following BCAA’s Member resolution standards and meeting BCAA and AAA/CAA Member satisfaction goals.
Processes and manages Customer/Member documents:
Processes payments and follows up on outstanding payments.
Issues new, renewing and makes changes to Memberships.
Meets all required processing standards for storage, retrieval, confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness.
Acquires and maintains product and systems knowledge:
Active learning: Keeps up to date with membership knowledge and competitor’s product offerings.
Maintains a working knowledge of all BCAA membership, best practices, standards, policies and systems.
Attends required BCAA training courses.
- 2 years experience in a sales and service environment
- Fluent in applicable systems.
- Enrolled in BCAA’s Membership training, to be completed within 18 months from date of hire.
- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations.
- Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to meet set customer satisfaction targets and objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to clearly articulate complex product information for all demographics by telephone and email.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
- Experience working in a contact centre environment
- Demonstrated excellence in geographical knowledge of North America with good map reading skills. Familiarity with BCAA Membership products and services.
||Regular Part Time (RPT+)
||Customer Contact Centre (Burnaby)
||British Columbia [BC]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA Member or not, cyclists can call BCAA Road Assist for help. BCAA’s roadside assistance available to all B.C. cyclists for 2012 Bike To Work Week and Bike Month!