||Level II Licensed Insurance Advisor - Contact Centre (Regular Full-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Customer Contact Centre has an opening for a regular full-time Level II Licensed Insurance Advisor. As one of BCAA’s Member experience creators, you are an insurance professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working at BCAA’s Customer Contact Centre (CCC), you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
Please note that candidates must have 2 years of insurance sales experience, which includes 1 year of previous Home and Personal lines.
While BCAA’s preference and first consideration will be given to Level II qualified candidates, BCAA welcomes applications from Level I candidates that meet the minimum qualifications (including sales of home insurance) and have an interest in progressing their career to a Level II Insurance Advisor role.
|Key Responsibilities Include
You are a caring insurance sales and service professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA approved Insurance and Membership products. Within a telephone and web-based contact centre environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
- Selling new BCAA Membership and Insurance (Auto, Travel Medical, Tenant, Condo and Homeowners insurance) products
- Renewing BCAA Memberships and Insurance policies by reviewing current coverage and making recommendations
- Cross selling products and developing business leads for the future
- Processing payments and documents
- Meeting sales and Member satisfaction goals
- Collaborating with a team, who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
Completion of Grade 12
- Insurance Agent Level 2 license
- 2 current and consecutive years of general insurance experience, with 1 year experience in selling home insurance
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Good knowledge of personal lines Insurance products (except Life insurance)
- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations.
- Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to meet set sales and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in applicable systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Completion of CAIB 1, 2 and 3
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC
- Have previous experience working in a call centre environment
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||Customer Contact Centre (Burnaby)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA's Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it's 50th Anniversary?