||Level I Licensed Insurance Advisors - Contact Centre (Permanent Full-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Customer Contact Centre has one opening for permanent full-time Level I Licensed Insurance Advisor. If selected, your primary focus would be sales of BCAA Approved Insurance products and services to members and interfacing with clients, members, brokers, community business associates and Insurance organizations.
|Key Responsibilities Include
You are a caring insurance sales professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA approved Insurance and Membership products. Within a call centre environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
- Sells, upgrades and cross-sells BCAA products and services to new and renewing Members.
- Manage Customer/ Member accounts and concerns.
- Process and manages Customer/Member documents.
- Acquire and maintains industry, product and systems knowledge.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Insurance Agent Level 1 license
- Completion of Autoplan Essentials
- 2 years of experience in a sales and service environment, including 1 current year of general insurance experience
- Knowledge of personal lines Insurance products (except Life insurance)
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Completion of CAIB 1 and 2
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC.
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||Customer Contact Centre (Burnaby)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITOIN IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSTION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA Member or not, cyclists can call BCAA Road Assist for help. BCAA’s roadside assistance available to all B.C. cyclists for 2012 Bike To Work Week and Bike Month!