||Level I Licensed Insurance Advisor - Richmond (Regular Part-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's Richmond Sales Centre has an opening for a regular part-time (20 hours or more per week) Level I Licensed Insurance Advisor.
As one of BCAA’s Member-facing team members, you are an insurance professional that delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working in one of our BCAA Service Centres, you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA "to be the most trust organization in British Columbia".
While BCAA’s preference and first consideration will be given to Level II qualified candidates, BCAA welcomes applications from Level I candidates that meet the minimum qualifications and have an interest in progressing their career to a Level II Insurance Advisor role.
Please note that Cantonese and/or Mandarin language skills are preferred!
|Key Responsibilities Include
- Education: Completion of Grade 12
- Employment: 2 years experience in a sales and service environment, including 1 current year of general insurance experience
- Completion of Autoplan Essentials
- Insurance Agent Level 1 license
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Knowledge of personal lines Insurance products (except Life insurance)
- Ability to meet set sales and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Completion of CAIB 1 and 2
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC.
||Regular Part Time (RPT+)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITOIN IS FILLED.
Did you know: "The Canadian Public Relations Society, at its annual conference held this year in Saint John, has just announced its national awards of excellence – and BCAA is among the recipients! BCAA won top marks and a Silver Award of Excellence in the Advocacy and Social Marketing category for the 2010 Dry Grad Video Challenge."