||Insurance Advisor Trainee (Permanent Full-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
If sales is your passion, BCAA has a unique opportunity for Insurance Advisors. BCAA has five openings for permanent full-time Insurance Advisor Trainees. Need training? Relax, we've got it covered!
This is your chance to be a part of a dynamic work environment where you can continue to learn and grow. BCAA can offer you a great base salary and an exceptional incentive plan.
This is a fabulous introduction to the world of insurance. Grasp the opportunity and join the BCAA Team! BCAA's Contact Centre located in Burnaby will be the main training location, with the potential to also train in one of BCAA’s service centres. Successful participants of the program will be placed at one of our available service centre locations.
|Key Responsibilities Include
You are a caring insurance sales professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA approved Insurance and Membership products. Within a retail sales environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
- Selling new BCAA membership and insurance (auto, travel medical, tenant and condo insurance) products
- Renewing BCAA memberships and insurance policies by reviewing current coverages and making recommendations
- Cross selling products and developing business leads for the future
- Processing payments and documents
- Meeting sales, retention and Member satisfaction goals
- Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
- Grade 12
- Level I General Insurance License (or ability to obtain it within 8 weeks)
- 2 years or more experience in a needs based sales environment
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Excellent command of English Language and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills (typing 30wpm)
- Working experience of Microsoft Office suite
- Call Centre experience is an asset
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||Customer Contact Centre (Burnaby)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA's Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it's 50th Anniversary?