Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Sales Team Lead - New Westminster (Permanent Full-Time)
BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
BCAA's New Westminster Service Centre has an opening for a permanent full-time Sales Team Lead. As one of BCAA’s Member-facing team members, you are an insurance professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working in one of our BCAA service centres, you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling and sales support in order to enable BCAA to be the most trust organization in British Columbia.
|Key Responsibilities Include
Within a retail sales environment, you are a caring senior insurance sales and service professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA approved insurance and membership products. In addition, under the direction of the Manager, Member Experience or Manager, Service Centre, you support the team to create long lasting Member relationships. More specifically,
- Sell new BCAA membership and insurance (auto, travel medical, tenant, condo and homeowners insurance) products
- Renew BCAA memberships and insurance policies by reviewing current coverages and make recommendations
- Cross sell products and develop business leads for the future
- Process payments and documents
- Quality check documents
- Facilitate product, systems and process training
- Lead team member huddles and meetings
- Handle Member escalations
- Meet sales and Member satisfaction goals
- Collaborate with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
Completion of Grade 12
- Insurance Agent Level 2 license. Ability to complete CAIB 4 and apply for Level 3 insurance license within 6 months of new hire date
- Completion of Autoplan Essentials
- 3 current and consecutive years of general insurance experience, with a minimum of a level 2 general insurance license. At least one year’s experience in selling home insurance. At least one year in a sales coaching or training role
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Good knowledge of personal lines Insurance products (except Life insurance)
- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations
- Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Experience with facilitating individual training sessions and team member huddles
- Ability to meet set sales and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in applicable systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC.
*Some service locations may require the candidate to acquire a level 3 licence within 3 months. If a Level 3 licenced agent is required, you will receive an additional stipend per month.
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITOIN IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSTION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA's Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it's 50th Anniversary?