A Great Place to Work!
BCAA's Penticton service location is seeking a Regular Part-Time (+ 20 hours) Administrative Agent. As one of BCAA’s Member experience enablers, this position will provide accounting, administrative and clerical support for our sales centre operations, and will support the sales centre’s delivery of amazing Member experiences and growth of the Membership and Insurance business in order that BCAA be the most trust organization in British Columbia.
|Key Responsibilities Include
Within a retail sales environment, this position will play an important role to enable BCAA’s sales centre to achieve its Member experience, financial growth and risk management goals through the following:
- Cash management
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Inventory management
- Record keeping and other clerical functions
- Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
- Completion of Grade 12 and 6 to 12 months of post secondary education
- At least two years experience in accounting and administration and at least 6 months of direct experience with cash reconciliation and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including telephone skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Occasional lifting of 5 to 25 lbs
- Level 1 insurance agent license
- Completion of Autoplan Essentials
All successful candidates will be required to successfully completed background checks which may include; Criminal, Credit & Credential checks.
||Regular Part Time (RPT+)
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.