||Insurance Advisor Trainee
|BCAA A Great Place To Work
Connect. Amaze. Inspire.
If sales is your passion, BCAA has a unique opportunity for Insurance Advisors. BCAA has eight openings for regular full-time Insurance Advisor Trainees for our Service Locations. Need training? Relax, we've got it covered!
This is your chance to be a part of our dynamic work environment and teams within our Service Locations. You will have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow. BCAA can offer you a great base salary and an exceptional incentive plan.
This is a fabulous introduction to the world of insurance. Grasp the opportunity and join the BCAA Team! BCAA's dedictaed Leraning & Development team will provide in class and service centre training. Successful participants of the program will be placed at one of our Interior service centre locations.
|Key Responsibilities Include
You are a caring insurance sales professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA approved Insurance and Membership products. Within a retail sales environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
- Selling new BCAA membership and insurance (auto, travel medical, tenant and condo insurance) products
- Renewing BCAA memberships and insurance policies by reviewing current coverages and making recommendations
- Cross selling products and developing business leads for the future
- Processing payments and documents
- Meeting sales, retention and Member satisfaction goals
- Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
- Grade 12
- Level I General Insurance License (or ability to obtain it within 10 weeks)
- 2 years or more experience in a needs based sales environment
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Excellent command of English Language and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills (typing 30wpm)
- Working experience of Microsoft Office suite
- Call Centre experience is an asset
||Regular Full Time (RFT)
||British Columbia [BC]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECKS, WHICH MAY INCLUDE CRIMINAL, CREDIT, CREDENTIAL & REFERENCE CHECKS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH BCAA.