Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Accounts Payable and Payroll Clerk (Temp to Perm)
- Our client is looking for an accounts payable and payroll clerk to join their 5 person accounting team and add value by performing payroll duties for 80 in house employees as well as other A/P responsibilities.
- Maintain employee records in strict confidentiality.
- Responsible for preparing semi-monthly payroll for all hourly and salaried employees.
- Responsible for making deductions and remittances.
- Accounts payable work will comprise of approximately 60% of this position.
- Reviewing and posting invoices.
- Reviewing and issuing expense cheques for employees.
- Tracking all store deposits and conducting bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role performing payroll and A/P
- Completed University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar field.
- Must have excellent English communication skills both spoken and written.
- Working towards the completion of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certification is considered an asset.
- Experience working with ADP Pay at Work is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with great attention to detail
||Full Time Temporary
|Compensation - Hourly