Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the Station Manager; the Customer Service Representative contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the department.
- Assist arriving passengers and oversee the Domestic and International Arrivals baggage area
- Provide assistance to passengers whose baggage is mishandled or damaged
- Complete reports (BIR’s) and handle entire tracing to recovery of mishandled bags
- Arrange transportation method to restore the missing baggage to the rightful owner
- Respond to all passenger enquiries via telephone and email
- Maintain constant communication with the customer throughout the tracing or repair process
- Maintain accurate records and update PNR files
- Reconcile delivery service invoices
- Process appropriate compensation when required (delay bag vouchers)
- Maintain commitment to the highest standard of customer service
- Assist passengers with special needs such as disabled and wheelchair passengers and unaccompanied minors
- Assist other Customer Service Representatives when necessary in performing other functions
- Actively participate in Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Other Duties as assigned
|Experience in a customer service environment, preferably in the airline industry Knowledge of baggage services handling procedures will be preferable Need to be detailed oriented Possess the ability to multitask Have a proven positive track record when handling difficult situations and customers Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on time reporting for work) Must be capable of lifting/pushing/pulling up to 70lbs on a regular basis Supports and adheres to all company policies Ability to communicate and correspond clearly and precisely in English, French would be an asset
||Part Time Regular
|Compensation - Hourly