Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Admin Clerk (2 month temp assignment)
- Our government client is looking to add an admin clerk to their team for the remainder of the summer. If you have some admin experience and would like to work for the federal government on a short term, temporary assignment, then we would like to hear from you!
- Control, process, copy, maintain medical documentation, benefit applications, and other records and correspondence.
- Receives and logs/registers correspondence; assigns file and control numbers; directs correspondence to appropriate area.
- Creates new files and volumes of existing files, and incorporates information records transferred from other offices into existing systems.
- Operates an electronic or manual file tracking system to trace, recall or retrieve files and provides a bring forward service to meet client requests.
- Traces, recalls and retrieves files.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Provides a bring forward service.
- Provides direct administrative support to the case manager.
- Researches, reviews, selects and photocopies information in service documents for the review and the establishment of disability pensions.
- Provides support to staff on general administrative processes.
- Responds to requests for information from managers, staff, patients and providers.
- 6 months of administrative experience in an office environment
- good data entry skills
- able to pass a criminal background check
- need to have lived in Canada for the last 5 full years
- must be reliable, punctual and professional
||Full Time Temporary
||Administrative and Clerical
|Compensation - Hourly