Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||10 Milner Business Court
||Markham Rd and 401
Are you looking to leverage your recruitment experience in an organization with fillable orders?
Are you able to source candidates pro-actively?
Would you like to work for one of Canada's 50 Fastest Growing Companies for 2010,2011 and 2012 and Toronto's Best Employer for 2012?
If so then you may be the candidate we are looking for.
- Work with Staffing Consultants to understand job requirements and fit for each individual client
- Prioritize and use time management skills to be able to work on 5-12 orders at any given time
- Source, Screen, Test, Interview and Present Candidates that match our client's requirments
- Enter all activities into Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct a minimum of 12 face to face interview with candidates per week
- Perform reference checks
- Conduct job fairs
- Other duties as required
- Post Secondary Education
- Previous agency experience or corporate recruitment experience is required. Ideally dealing with general labour roles.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Previous Interviewing experience
- Ability to multi-task and time manage
- Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System is a plus(HireDesk, BullHorn, Taleo)
- Strong Computer skills in MS Office
||Full Time Temporary
||Human Resources and Recruitment
Greater Toronto Area
Disability - Long Term
Disability - Short Term
Health Plan 80%
|Compensation - Annual
||Base + Commission