If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please feel free to send it over to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Our client is looking to fill a webmaster position reporting to the organization's Marketing Manager and is responsible for working directly with the business areas of the organization to update and maintain website content. This position is located in the Financial district of Toronto
||• Responsible for accurate web development, testing and publication of web content.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining static and dynamic web functionality; technical development of web marketing and promotional campaigns
• Liaison with the coordinator of web content and various business areas on day-to-day web needs; providing technical feedback on related requests
||• Minimum of 1-2 years of web development experience required
• Strong understanding of cross-browser rendering / performance / API inconsistencies
• Experience with FTP and Terminal commands
• Experience dealing with multi-language multi-locale sites
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with social media platforms including development of Facebook Pages/Applications and Twitter API an asset
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills; detail oriented with strong attention to detail.
• Able to handle both innovation and set processes in a fast-paced changing environment handling confidential content.
• Ability to work in a team environment with short deadlines.
• University degree or college diploma in programming, web design, or related field; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
• Some experience with Content Management Systems (including implementations) an asset.
||Contract or Permanent: Contract 4 month starting ASAP
Years of Experience: 2-3
|Contract or Perm: