If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please feel free to send it over to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Manager, Genome Sequence Informatics
||The Manager, Genome Sequence Informatics is an exciting opportunity to lead a team of software developers and bioinformaticians dedicated to world-class analysis of data produced within medical/scientific research programs.
||- Lead a team of 10 software developers and bioinformaticians
- Manage the allocation of resources to sequence analysis projects
- Direct the development of workflows for the Laboratory Information Management System
- Provide tactical direction a strategic vision
- Direct the construction, updating and optimization of informatics systems
- Develop standard analysis SOPs and quality control/assurance procedures
- Develop hardware and software specifications to support research goals
||- PhD or equivalent degree in biology, bioinformatics, computer science or statistics
- Experience in a leadership position at a large scale sequencing center
- Proven hands on work experience with next-generation genome data and analysis
- Experience with high performance computer clusters
|Contract or Perm: