If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please feel free to send it over to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Opportunity to join a small growing company and be involved in all activities including design, development, installation, support, documentation, and training for SCADA/PLC/MES projects.
||• Bachelors Degree in Engineering (P. Eng. Preferred in either: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical)
• Mandatory Wonderware product suite experience to address production operations, production performance, manufacturing intelligence, and business process management and collaboration.
• The incumbent will have experience implementing:
o Human Machine Interface (HMI),
o Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA),
o Programmable Logic controller (PLC) or
o Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) projects
• Excellent written (documentation) and verbal communication skills
• Experience with business applications and software development tools in Microsoft or Java environment
• Ability to work closely with System Analysts, Engineers, and programmers to develop applications; discover project user requirements, capabilities, constraints, and performance requirements
• Possess a strong knowledge of project management and application development methodologies and tools
• Must be comfortable interacting with clients including but not limited to manufacturing and planning engineers
||- Experience implementing HMI/SCADA/PLC or MES projects with Wonderware product suite
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (P. Eng. Preferred in either: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with software development tools in Microsoft or Java environment
- comfortable interacting with various clients including: manufacturing, planning engineers, etc. in union environments
|Contract or Perm: