Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Who is Boeing Canada - AeroInfo?
||AeroInfo Systems is Boeing Canada Operations Ltd.; a Fortune 100 company based in Richmond, B.C. We were purchased by Boeing in 2000, and since then, operate as part of the Boeing team. We create world-class aircraft operations information technology products and services, used by airlines around the world.
We are looking to expand our team with people who seek an exciting, challenging career with one of the most sought after employers in the world: Boeing.
Not only do you get to work for a Fortune 100 company, but you also get to be part of entrepreneurial environment of a growing local success story. Basically, you get the best of both worlds.
At AeroInfo we offer a unique proven combination of stability, growth, and cool technology, including new development in mobile, analytics and the cloud.
|What do you get? Beyond just a paycheck
- Base salary plus an annual Incentive Plan and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Extended health and dental
- Life, disability insurance and sick-leave coverage
- Annual Vacation
- Company paid MSP
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) for those extra medical costs
- Employee and family assistance program
- Really great coffee, no really
- BBQs, breakfasts which are cooked by our executives. How often did your boss make you breakfast?
- Fruit and snacks are delivered regularly
- Career management and growth program
- Free shuttle to Bridgeport skytrain station
Workplace flexibility and balance:
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Work from home flexibility
- Access to the employee lounge where you’ll find video games, foosball, and massage chairs
- Showers onsite if you want to bike to work
- Central location in Richmond with free parking
||Integration Java Developer
|Excited Yet? Position Details
||We are looking for a Senior Java Software Developer with integration expertise to join us on a very exciting new high profile project at AeroInfo/ Boeing Canada.
|What You Will Do
- Defining specifications and estimations.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging software.
- Working on large integration projects.
|Who You Are
- 5+ years of development experience:
- Proven enterprise scale integration experience
- 5+ years of Java / J2EE and Java IDEs (Eclipse, Netbeans, etc.) experience.
- 3+ years of Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON) with deep XML and API knowledge
- 3+ years of XML (XSL, XPath, XXL Transformation, DOM) experience.
- 3+ years of Oracle/SQL experience.
- 2+ years of Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, Apache Commons.
- 2+ years of Java web frameworks: Spring MVC.
- 2+ years with HTTPS, File Transfer Mechanisms
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon E2C/S3 or other cloud service providers is highly favorable
- Ability to work in both Unix/Linux and Windows environment.
- 2+ years of Java Enterprise development with deployment on application servers like Tomcat.
- Developing unit test cases and creating jUnits.
- Experience with at least one version control system.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written.
- Superior customer interaction skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel out of country to customer sites as required.
- Agile development considered an asset.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Java certification an asset.
Experience with the following is nice to have:
- Indexing frameworks (Apache Lucene, Locayta)
- Scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby)
- WS02 SOA Platform
- Apache Hadoop
||Interested? Send us your resume (MS Word is best) highlighting why you’re a fit.
If you want add a cover letter, we want to know about you. So explain why you’re interested, what type of development blogs and sites you follow, or perhaps your own blog or twitter URL, what side development projects you are doing at home and what you are passionate about.
||British Columbia [BC]