Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Who is Boeing Canada - AeroInfo?
||Boeing Canada - AeroInfo is based in Richmond, B.C., and we have been an integral part of the Boeing Company since 2000. We create world-class aircraft operations information technology products and services, used by airlines around the world.
We are looking to expand our team with people who seek an exciting, challenging career with one of the most sought after employers in the world: Boeing.
Not only do you get to work for a Fortune 100 company, but you also get to be part of entrepreneurial environment of a growing local success story. Basically, you get the best of both worlds.
At AeroInfo we offer a unique proven combination of stability, growth, and cool technology, including new development in mobile, analytics and the cloud.
||Office Services and Facilities Coordinator
|Excited Yet? Position Details
||Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Office Services and Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for overall facilities coordination and maintenance. This includes day-to-day operational administration for company-wide equipment, furniture and common services. The Office Services and Facilities Coordinator also provides back-up to the receptionist and supports a variety of administrative requests. This position is a temporary replacement for 12 - 14 months.
|What You Will Do
- Planning and coordination of office renovations and employee location moves, ensuring minimum disruption to business activities.
- Liaising with Property Management Company & various vendors to oversee facility services (ie: installations, lighting, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, lock/key services, general repairs).
- Internal communications to employees regarding administrative advisories and updates.
- General upkeep of office facilities, including furniture maintenance, structure, and common areas.
- First point of contact for after-hours office facilities and security/alarm emergencies.
- Setting up and maintaining employee alarm codes, training new employees on Alarm System procedures.
- Assisting with Environment Health & Safety committee activities as they relate to facilities.
- Back-up for receptionist, vehicle management, and other administrative duties as required.
- General errand-running and shopping for company supplies & special requests.
- Working with IT to support desk phone set-up and administration.
- Assisting with Social events, helping to make us a “fun place to work”
- Role is 65% Office Services, 35% Facilities Coordinator.
|Who You Are
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- +2 years previous experience in a facilities coordinator role.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in the performance of varied building maintenance and repair tasks and to maintain effective maintenance schedules, records and budgets.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to prioritize and manage urgent requests.
- Ability to work flexible hours; some evenings and weekends as required.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Valid Driver’s License for the province of British Columbia.
Interested? Send us your resume (MS Word is best) highlighting why you’re a fit.
If you want add a cover letter, we want to know about you. So explain why you’re interested in and what you are passionate about.
||British Columbia [BC]