Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Who is Boeing Canada - AeroInfo?
||Boeing Canada - AeroInfo is based in Richmond, B.C., and we have been an integral part of the Boeing Company since 2000. We create world-class aircraft operations information technology products and services, used by airlines around the world.
We are looking to expand our team with people who seek an exciting, challenging career with one of the most sought after employers in the world: Boeing.
Not only do you get to work for a Fortune 100 company, but you also get to be part of entrepreneurial environment of a growing local success story. Basically, you get the best of both worlds.
At AeroInfo we offer a unique proven combination of stability, growth, and cool technology, including new development in mobile, analytics and the cloud.
|What do you get? Beyond just a paycheck
- Base salary plus an annual Incentive Plan and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Extended health and dental
- Life, disability insurance and sick-leave coverage
- Annual Vacation
- Company paid MSP
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) for those extra medical costs
- Employee and family assistance program
- Really great coffee, no really
- BBQs, breakfasts which are cooked by our executives. How often did your boss make you breakfast?
- Fruit and snacks are delivered regularly
- Career management and growth program
- Free shuttle to Bridgeport skytrain station
Workplace flexibility and balance:
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Work from home flexibility
- Access to the employee lounge where you’ll find video games, foosball, and massage chairs
- Showers onsite if you want to bike to work
- Central location in Richmond with free parking
||Manager, Project Management Office
|Excited Yet? Position Details
||The Manager, Project Management Office (PMO) will lead the Boeing Canada - AeroInfo PMO office and be in charge of refining, implementing, and maintaining the standards, procedures and processes for project management for a number of software delivery projects.
The PMO will be the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution. The ideal candidate must be PMP certified, have experience with PMO methodologies and tools in an Information Technology company setting and able to work with multiple project teams across different regions. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years' of Project Management or related experience including leading a Project Management Office.
Some of the key responsibilities and features of the Manager, PMO include, but are not limited to:
- Continue the growth and maturing of our PMO and team development with appropriate skills in project management.
- Assist and mentor Project Management team where required on estimating, project planning, scheduling and delivery.
- Increase project management practice maturity on initiatives using project management standards, best practices, and provision of resources including:
- standardized tools, project policies, procedures and templates;
- Training/mentoring/coaching and provision of advice on project delivery and controls;
- and, centralized reporting.
- Establish the appropriate governance framework with the business unit leaders and Project Managers for all projects.
- Work with the Resource Management Office to identify project resource requirements, recruit and coordinate implementation of internal and external resources.
- Coach, mentor and manage the performance of PMO team members including allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, etc., ensuring quality and timeliness of work in order to achieve project expectations and milestones.
- Act as an integral stakeholder and key decision-maker during the initiation stage of each project.
- Coordination of project communication.
- Supports the Project Managers in the Reporting, Escalation, Resolution and communication of issues, risks and change requests and actions escalated by the Project Delivery teams.
- Effectively documents and charts projects' status and deviation from set standards
- Supports and coordinates with project managers to track and document project status and deliverables.
- Provide regular project updates to facilitate project reporting.
- Establish goals and objectives for the PMO in alignment with the organizational BG&O's.
- Collaborate with Quality Management (including SQMBP ) and the Technical Architecture Group with all PMO Projects.
- University degree in Computer Science or Business (including M.B.A.), or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- PMP Certification.
- 10+ years' experience in managing several concurrent software development projects.
- Previous experience managing a PMO Office.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of best practice project management tools, processes, and management of project staff through experience in a diverse range of projects and project roles.
- Demonstrated well developed business management skills and acumen (strategic planning, budgeting, resource allocation and strong analytical skills) coupled with demonstrated organizational skills and experience with large scale projects.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal communication and presentation skills, clear written and verbal communication with professional, technical, and non-technical staff, interdisciplinary teams, and at all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to the needs of the stakeholders supported by an acute awareness of the impact of the action.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management software.
Interested? Please combine your Cover Letter and Resume/ CV into one MS Word Document when applying.
||British Columbia [BC]