Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Who is Boeing Canada - AeroInfo?
||Boeing Canada - AeroInfo is based in Richmond, B.C., and we have been an integral part of the Boeing Company since 2000. We create world-class aircraft operations information technology products and services, used by airlines around the world.
We are looking to expand our team with people who seek an exciting, challenging career with one of the most sought after employers in the world: Boeing.
Not only do you get to work for a Fortune 100 company, but you also get to be part of entrepreneurial environment of a growing local success story. Basically, you get the best of both worlds.
At AeroInfo we offer a unique proven combination of stability, growth, and cool technology, including new development in mobile, analytics and the cloud.
||Sr. Test Analyst
|Excited Yet? Position Details
||We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join our growing team for a 6 month contract (to start). You will be working closely with analyst and development leads as well as the project manager to ensure that products are meeting or exceeding internal and customer standards. Experience with HP Quality Centre is highly desirable.
- Provide input into software requirement and design process to ensure quality product output from development team
- Participate in all aspects of testing including integration, functional and regression tests on new and existing applications.
- Write test cases, as well as test execution and summary reports.
- Perform test planning, defect reporting/change requests and facilitate defect triage meetings.
- Provide accurate and detailed testing estimates
- Provide testing activity to ensure that all software and documentation deliverables meet established requirements
- Perform backend and data validity testing
- Execute tests to validate the transform and processing from various sources into a final output
- Responsible for design/development of integrated test scripts and/or test cases
- Responsible for understanding basic automation frameworks
- Ability to understand programs code (Java, HTML, XML, SQL)
- Experince with HP Quality Centre
- Experience with Linux
- Manual testing experience, specifically creating and executing test cases
- Good relational database knowledge - able to understand, create and execute simpler database scripts
- Solid understanding of Quick Test Pro or similar automation tools is an asset
Education and skills required:
- Post-Secondary completion in a high tech discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Testing experience in diverse environments
- Experience with the software development life cycle and software testing methodologies
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced, frequently changing high tech environment
- Ability to apply creative thinking quickly to the analysis of statistics, quality problems, and fault patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: able to work closely with clients and internal staff to understand and communicate technical issues.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
Interested? Send us your resume (MS Word is best) highlighting why you’re a fit.
If you want add a cover letter, we want to know about you. So explain why you’re interested, what type of development blogs and sites you follow, or perhaps your own blog or twitter URL, what side development projects you are doing at home and what you are passionate about.
||British Columbia [BC]