||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon Infrastructure brings together state-of-the-art technology, the most recent advances in process, and an experienced team dedicated to the work we perform, ranging from road building to institutional and commercial construction. Built on innovation, we constantly challenge ourselves to meet the demands of existing markets, and anticipate how to serve emerging ones.
|Company [Job Posting]
||Aecon Group Inc.
||Senior Contracts Manager (03-800)
||Under the general supervision of the Vice President, Utilities, the Senior Contracts Manager is responsible for coordinating activities such as engineering, operations and estimating to obtain optimum efficiency and maximize projects profits.
- Accountable for all aspects of safe project execution.
- Coordinates activities of projects including; operating, engineering, estimating and planning, to effect operational efficiency.
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine project progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with area VP and supporting administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Monitors financial components of projects to ensure adherence to agreed upon budgets.
- Directs Project Controls team and interfaces as key point of contact with client and executive management.
- Confers with administrative personnel and reviews activity, operating reports to determine changes in project required.
- Directs preparation of directives to project administrator outlining policy, program, or operations / project changes to be implemented.
- Promotes organization in industry or trade associations.
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- Completion of an accredited four year university program with a specific focus on business, construction or civil engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years of construction experience
- Portfolio of completed pipeline projects
- Ability to attract, retain and develop the best talent. Demonstrate ability to evaluate employees and deployment of field resources on projects of various size and complexity as projects demand
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and operate in an “interruptive – driven” environment. Prioritize between competing issues, project needs, business needs, organizational issues, client relations and make judgments at a level consistent as a member of management.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.