||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon Infrastructure brings together state-of-the-art technology, the most recent advances in process, and an experienced team dedicated to the work we perform, ranging from road building to institutional and commercial construction. Built on innovation, we constantly challenge ourselves to meet the demands of existing markets, and anticipate how to serve emerging ones.
||Business Development and Marketing Coordinator (03-800)
Under the general supervisor of the Communications and Marketing Manager, the Business Development and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing and maintaining the integrated Business Development (BD) SharePoint site, tracking and documenting the Aecon bid list, coordinating and assisting in the development of Aecon BD proposal bid requests and presentations for Aecon Business Units and Corporate group and the maintenance of key Aecon marketing vehicles. This position will be based out of our Calgary Corporate office.
- Coordinating with Aecon business units in the collection, updating, editing, cross referencing, formatting and inventory of all: resumes
- project profile sheet job description blurbsboiler plate documents/templates and photos
- Reviewing content on all documents and ensure overall accuracy and adherence to Aecon style guide for these documents
- Working with marketing primes from Aecon business units in the uploading of new material to the BD Sharepoint Site
- Managing and maintaining comprehensive photo library
- Providing technical and marketing communication support to BD Leads, as directed, in the preparation of proposals, special bids/tenders and PPT presentations
- Managing Aecon ONE magazine mailing list, including quarterly updates of both client and employee mail-outs
- Working with Aecon Corporate Affairs and other business units on updating/managing of external website
- Participate, where appropriate and required, in Aecon training and development opportunities
- Participate, as needed, in off-site corporate-related events and function
- Other duties as required.
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- Exceptional technical, verbal and written communications skills, preferably in corporate marketing communications
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A self-starter; capable of working both independently and in a team environment, sometimes with little direction
- Experience using SharePoint site an asset
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.