||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon Infrastructure brings together state-of-the-art technology, the most recent advances in process, and an experienced team dedicated to the work we perform, ranging from road building to institutional and commercial construction. Built on innovation, we constantly challenge ourselves to meet the demands of existing markets, and anticipate how to serve emerging ones.
|Company [Job Posting]
||Aecon Group Inc.
||Office Clerk/Project Manager Assistant (03-800)
||Aecon Utilities has an opening for an Office Clerk/Project Manager Assistant to work directly with the Project Manager on a significant Pipeline project. The job sites for the project are located throughout Northern Alberta focusing on Pipeline Facilities work through our Joint Venture with Robert B. Somerville.
- Provide Project Manager administrative support
- Learn, interpret and applies organizational policies, rules and regulations.
- Screen requests and identify issues to determine priority
- Coordinate and provide meeting set-up for internal and external meetings as well as ensure minutes are recorded during meetings and distributed when necessary
- Co-ordinate all facets of Project Manager itineraries including travel, identifying problems and shifting priorities in order to adjust schedules if necessary
- Responsible for the production of project documents and correspondence
- Conduct specific research as directed
- Participate in team coordination and strategy meetings related to the department and workload planning
- Responsible for the incoming mail process and following up with appropriate action
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations used for high-level meetings
- Report preparation and presentation development
- Organization of hotel accommodations and transportation for senior management project visits
- Preparation of expense reports, review of credit card statements and allocation of expenses
- Communicate sensitive information to senior management/external sources and often handling confidential information
- Other related general administrative duties as required
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- High school and a minimum of one year Business School.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an office administrator.
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal tactfully with employees, visitors and customers.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a focus on deadlines, using initiative and requiring minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player, be able to work independently and prioritize work load.
- Experienced and proven team player.
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Good typing speed and accuracy.
- Superior typing skills and careful attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills both written and oral.
- Logical with good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Tactful and assertive.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.