• Supervisory experience a strong asset.
• Self motivated individual that can work alone or with minimal direction
• Excellent communication skills
• CSA 178.2 level I or II with B31.3 endorsement (W47.1/W59/Sect. VIII/Sect.IX an asset)
• CSA Welding Supervisor an asset.
• Technical Education (WET or MET) or Journeyman certification an asset
• Experience in reviewing, reading & interpreting multi-discipline drawings.
• Experience with ‘red-lining’ construction changes
• Knowledge of various codes of construction (ASME B31.1, B31.3 ASME Sec. VIII, CSA A23.1, CSA B51, CSA W47.1, CSA W59.)
• Current proof of vision requirements.
• Demonstrated computer software proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite;
• Excellent and proven organizational skill in order to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a high-pressure work environment.
• Experience with document turnover to the client
• Ability to work effectively within site team
• Willingness to continually learn and advance technical knowledge.