• CSA 178.2 level I or II with B31.3 endorsement (W47.1/W59/Sect. VIII/Sect.IX an asset).
• API 510 an asset.
• API 570 an asset.
• CSA Welding Supervisor an asset.
• Technical Education (WET or MET) or Journeyman certification an asset.
• Experience in reviewing isometric drawings.
• Knowledge of various codes of construction (ASME B31.1, B31.3 ASME Sec. VIII, CSA A23.1, CSA B51, CSA W47.1, CSA W59.).
• Current proof of vision requirements.
• Demonstrated computer software proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent and proven organizational skill in order to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a high-pressure work environment.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Willingness to continually learn and advance technical knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service focus.
• ISO knowledge is beneficial.