||We are one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada! By achieving a safe and positive work environment for all of our employees we aim to be the best our industry has to offer.
Canonbie Contracting Limited is a division of Aecon Group Inc., providing a full range of industrial and construction services including: civil, electrical and mechanical services of piping, insulation, scaffolding and module fabrication. Our superior commitment to the highest quality services stems from our core values of safety, integrity, excellence and profitability. Our exceptional mix of quality and safety is complemented by our employee’s knowledge, skills, experience and client commitment in every job.
|Company [Job Posting]
||Aecon Group Inc.
||Reporting to the Quality Manager, the QA/QC Manager is responsible for all quality related activities.
The role of the QA/QC Manager is to be knowledgeable in all areas of the construction project. Responsible to both the customer and company, they become a valuable resource to the project from conception through completion.
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- Supervisory experience a strong asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- CSA 178.2 level I or II with B31.3 endorsement (W47.1/W59/Sect. VIII/Sect.IX an asset)
- API 510 an asset
- API 570 an asset
- CSA Welding Supervisor an asset.
- Technical Education (WET or MET) or Journeyman certification an asset
- Experience in reviewing isometric drawings.
- Knowledge of various codes of construction (ASME B31.1, B31.3 ASME Sec. VIII, CSA A23.1, CSA B51, CSA W47.1, CSA W59.)
- Current proof of vision requirements.
- Demonstrated computer software proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent and proven organizational skill in order to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a high-pressure work environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Willingness to continually learn and advance technical knowledge.
- ISO knowledge is beneficial
|Date Req Created
|Competition Closing Date
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
Canonbie Contracting strives to be an employer of choice offering employees a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Employer matching Pension program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employee Profit Ownership Program
- Immediate benefit eligibility
- 100% employer paid benefits package
- Health, dental and vision care coverage
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Basic life insurance
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment insurance
||Canonbie is an equal opportunity employer.