|• Work in conjunction with the Recruitment team to staff Canonbie’s craft requirements as per the CLAC (Christian Labour Association of Canada) agreement.
• Maintain relationships with vendors, colleges, community- based organizations and other external parties to build a high quality and diverse candidate pool.
• Verify craft personnel credentials to the appropriate apprenticeship boards.
• Apprenticeship management and coordination.
• Participate in the full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring that the hiring process complies with Canonbie’s policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations.
• Create and post job profiles.
• Screen incoming applicant resumes.
• Maintain an up-to-date applicant database.
• Maintain an understanding of CLAC (Christian Labour Association of Canada) agreement.
• Handle confidential information in a professional manner.
• Support the implementation of HR initiatives as required.