||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon’s Corporate division provides a support system which extends throughout all branches of the company and includes IT services, communications, finance and human resources, among others.
||The Learning Coordinator will be a member of the Organizational Development Team with a focus on coordinating and providing support for all Aecon University learning initiatives, with a specific focus to support the implementation and operation of a Learning Management System. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to processes, programs, and systems that support organizational learning and development in a fast paced, rapidly growing construction company.
- Creation and distribution of documents and reports for learning courses and programs
- Support the implementation, training and ongoing administration of the Learning Management System and its content for the purposes of Aecon University
- Communicate with and support key contacts in HR in leveraging Aecon University and the LMS to full capacity for local Divisional and SBU learning and development needs
- Research, gather, organize, and prepare information relative to external best practices, internal initiatives, online tools and organizational statistics
- Participate in the development and communication of internal processes, tools, learning and programs across Aecon
- Support internal Instructional Designers in the deployment of online web-based training modules by developing learning design content in Articulate Storyline
- Communicate and schedule external vendors for meetings and courses/programs
- Support key projects as needed
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- University degree or college diploma in Adult Education, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Experience in the use and administration of an organizational system (i.e. LMS, HRIS, etc.)
- Specific experience using authoring software for the development of online web-based training modules would be considered a strong asset (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, etc.)
- Demonstrated capabilities in planning, organizing, and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- CTP and/or CTDP would be considered an asset
- Exposure to construction or related industries would be considered an asset
|Date Req Created
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.