||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon Industrial provides high-performance construction services to a broad array of industrial clients across the country, and offers single-source solutions for multi-trade industrial construction and fabrication projects.
|Company [Job Posting]
||Aecon Group Inc.
||The Risk Manager will be ultimately responsible for collecting, identifying, rating, and classifying all risks to the RFR project as well as establishing actions to mitigate these risks. This role will report to the Project Director, but will be required to interface with all functional managers in the identification, classification, and mitigation of risks.
- Identify project risks in collaboration with the project team
- Rank/classify project risks in collaboration with the project team, using the SNC “Stature” system
- “Own” the project risk register
- Facilitate monthly risk review workshops to update risk register and mitigating actions
- Feedback to project management any changes in risk profile
- Perform Monte Carlo analyses on the project risk register
- Manage all actions associated with decreasing or addressing known risks
- Interface with the client (OPG) at risk review workshops and as required
- Primary advocate of risk management for the project
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- 5-10 years in the engineering and construction industry, with EPC and/or Nuclear experience preferred
- Technical post-secondary education (P. Eng, CET designation an asset)
- 2+ years of risk management experience
- Good working knowledge of legal contracts
- Knowledge of Monte Carlo analysis an asset
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
|Competition Closing Date
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.