Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Aecon Industrial provides high-performance construction services to a broad array of industrial clients across the country, and offers single-source solutions for multi-trade industrial construction and fabrication projects.
|Business Unit Overview
Aecon Industrial - Western Canada provides a complete range of services to the oil & gas, petrochemical, pulp & paper, mining, and power generation sectors. Our experienced team plans, manages and constructs projects of all sizes using cost-effective solutions to complete client projects on time and on budget. The company offers superior scheduling, quality control, risk management and a leading edge safety program.
Our team provides best in class construction management and industrial services including:
- Pipe Fabrication and Module Assembly
- Civil (concrete)
- On-Site Utility Installations
- Process Piping
- Equipment Assembly & Installation
- Electrical Installation
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Maintenance & Shutdowns
- Materials handling
- Insulation and Fireproofing
- Boiler Installation, Maintenance & Repair
||Aecon Industrial Western
||Labourer - AGI Rentals (17-001)
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Labourer will be responsible for goods being issued, tool crib operations, delivery duties, and housekeeping in the warehouse to support the success of AGI rentals.
- Responsible for the complete cycle of issuing goods which includes maintaining the entry of goods to ensure accurate inventory levels.
- Responsible for the return of goods process (proper and accurate entry of goods returned to ensure inventory levels and customer credits are correct.
- Required to participate in the daily cycle count. This could include parts and/or materials investigation analysis.
- Assist customers with parts and/or material requests.
- Maintain the highest standard of safety which could includes participating in required safety related training and courses.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in all areas of the warehouse which includes tool cribs, vehicles and surrounding work areas.
- Ensure that all stock placements and stock issues are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure the quantity, quality, reliability and operational effectiveness of the tool cribs are maintained.
- Recommend enhancements to improve warehouse effectiveness and efficiency,
- Participate in projects related to the warehouse and rental functions of AGI.
- Provide reports and recommendations as required.
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- High school diploma.
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience in a continuous production or construction environment.
- Work productively with supervision.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Professional telephone manners.
- Ability to work with a variety of different people.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience with HOUNDware software is considered an asset.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.