||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon Industrial provides high-performance construction services to a broad array of industrial clients across the country, and offers single-source solutions for multi-trade industrial construction and fabrication projects.
|Business Unit Overview
Aecon Industrial - Western Canada provides a complete range of services to the oil & gas, petrochemical, pulp & paper, mining, and power generation sectors. Our experienced team plans, manages and constructs projects of all sizes using cost-effective solutions to complete client projects on time and on budget. The company offers superior scheduling, quality control, risk management and a leading edge safety program.
Our team provides best in class construction management and industrial services including:
- Pipe Fabrication, and Module Assembly
- Civil (concrete)
- On-Site Utility Installations
- Process Piping
- Equipment Assembly & Installation
- Electrical Installation
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Maintenance & Shutdowns
- Materials handling
- Insulation, and Fireproofing
- Boiler Installation, Maintenance & Repair
|Company [Job Posting]
||Aecon Group Inc.
||Technical Specialist - Fabrication
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall, day to day, technical execution of a project.
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- Technical degree or diploma an asset (engineer or engineering technician).
- Past experience interfacing with engineering firms on development of construction deliverables.
- Proven organizational skills in order to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a high-pressure work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees, as well as with all functional departments.
- Willingness to continually learn and advance technical knowledge.
- Detail oriented and customer-focused.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.