||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon Energy offers a suite of unparalleled services to some of Canada’s largest energy suppliers, providing best-in-class solutions to the oil and gas, nuclear, co-generation, and renewable sectors.
|Business Unit Overview
||Aecon Utilities is Ontario's premier utility contractor, averaging more than 1000 skilled trades people, project managers and clerical staff. Our respected personnel are well equipped with more than 1500 major pieces of equipment, including one of the largest directional drilling fleets in Ontario.
||Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Administrator will be responsible for will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of the job site.
- Learn, interpret and applies organizational policies, rules and regulations
- Tracks, records and reports attendance of all site personnel, board allowance and vehicle allowance
- Handle invoices with respect to distribution to appropriate departments for approval
- Establishes accounts with local suppliers for miscellaneous items for the site
- May need to provide transportation to hospital for injured employees, making sure WSIB forms are completed at hospital and forwarded to Safety Department
- Ensures and assists in the completion of accident reports
- Establishes and dismantles site offices as required
- Meets and greets all visitors in a positive friendly manner
- Maintains an organized filing system on site
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience as project administrator in a construction industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (preparation and proofreading of documents)
- Ability to show discretion with confidential and/or personal material
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with poise and confidence
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, handling various job responsibilities at once (arranging meetings, phone messages, correspondence, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Professional interaction with all levels of staff within the organization from front line to senior executive
- Exhibit a polite and professional manner at all times
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
|Date Req Created
|Contract End Date
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.