||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
||Aecon Infrastructure brings together state-of-the-art technology, the most recent advances in process, and an experienced team dedicated to the work we perform, ranging from road building to institutional and commercial construction. Built on innovation, we constantly challenge ourselves to meet the demands of existing markets, and anticipate how to serve emerging ones.
|Business Unit Overview
||With hallmark projects past and present, Aecon Buildings continues to provide the GTA and southern Ontario with an extensive range of construction management services to some of today’s fast-growing industry segments, including education, healthcare, commercial and hospitality sectors. Clients from both the private and public sectors rely on Aecon’s experienced project teams for collaborative preconstruction, design-build, general contracting, tenant improvements and ongoing programs work.
||Team Lead-Customer Service (02400)
Reporting to the Senior Facility Account Manager, the Team Lead-Customer Service provides customer service and front line support to Aecon clients with respect to the maintenance and operations of their buildings. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing leadership to the Helpdesk team, managing Helpdesk processes and procedures, handling inbound service requests received via telephone, email and web interface, and initiating work orders to support timely fulfillment and resolution of client requests. Acts as system administrator for the IWMS software, maintaining system integrity and creating reports and dashboards.
- Learn client account details, the service request/work order management systems, the telephony system and Aecon policies, processes and operating procedures
- Provide leadership and training to Helpdesk staff, subject matter expertise in IWMS system process, coaching in customer service, and develops quality procedures and processes to support the Helpdesk function
- Input basic client requests including handling inbound calls, emails or web portal requests from clients, creating and dispatching work orders to appropriate internal and external service providers and relaying appropriate information to regional facilities managers
- Assess and assign level of priority to facilitate timely fulfillment of service requests
- Learn techniques for troubleshooting service issues, communicating with Facility Managers, external service providers, landlords and other relevant parties
- Provide guidance and support to the team in completing service requests including activities such as proper work order processing, dispatching and the communication of information
- Manage IWMS database during implementation and ongoing changes/additions/deletions. Sets up new users, creates reports, graphs and dashboards, administers drawing publishing
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve service metrics
- Meet or exceeds service level agreements (SLAs) mutually established with client
- Maintain confidentiality of client account information and other confidential information. Conduct work in a professional manner
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- 3-5 years of Help Desk and team lead experience
- High school completion plus some post-secondary technical or facilities mgmt courses
- Prior experience with Archibus Facility Management software an asset
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication proficiency (both verbal and written) including proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Clear and effective communication skills
- Good understanding of the facilities/property management industry, knowledge of facility operations and maintenance, an asset
- Strong customer-service orientation and demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, tools and other relevant information quickly, with proven ability to apply learning to the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-client environment with ability to apply various client-specific business processes to individual service request situations
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, accurately assess issues and assign level of priority; effective probing and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to sustain concentration over a prolonged period of time and pay attention to details
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including solid keyboarding skills
- Demonstrated personal leadership
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.