||Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
|Business Unit Overview
||Aecon Construction Management Inc. is Aecon's western civil construction arm. ACMI is a construction management company that brings together Aecon’s various business units to provide a broad range of civil and utility construction services, as a seamless solution to our clients. ACMI provides complex highway infrastructure, airfields projects, bridges, light rail rapid transit, tank farms, and other major types of infrastructure projects.
||Reporting to the Project Administration Supervisor, the Project Administrator is responsible for payroll, accounts payable, journal entries, equipment and quantity tracking, monthly reporting, special projects, and other administration duties for the project construction site. This position will be based in Edmonton, however will be required to travel and work on various job site locations.
- Payroll Data Entry – Reconcile Gross Hours Weekly
- Equipment Reporting and Tracking
- Process Accounts Payable, includes but is not limited to Material Requisitions, Purchase Orders
- Quantity Tracking for site materials, ie. Concrete, Aggregates, etc.
- Monthly Reporting, ie. Accruals and Cash Forecasting
- Journal Entries as required
- Office Mobilization and Demobilization as required
- Assist with LEM preparation when required
- Weekly and Monthly Safety Stat Reporting
- Collaborating with team members to ensure compliance with Bill 198 requirements
- Other duties as required by site operations
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in project administration is an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll functions
- Experience using Microsoft Office and strong keyboarding skills
- A quick learner, with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a busy team environment
- Comfortable working in a construction site environment
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
||Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.