|· Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
· Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
· Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
· Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
· Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
· Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
· Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
· Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
· Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.