||We are one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada! By achieving a safe and positive work environment for all of our employees we aim to be the best our industry has to offer.
Canonbie Contracting Limited is a division of Aecon Group Inc., providing a full range of industrial and construction services including: civil, electrical and mechanical services of piping, insulation, scaffolding and module fabrication. Our superior commitment to the highest quality services stems from our core values of safety, integrity, excellence and profitability. Our exceptional mix of quality and safety is complemented by our employee’s knowledge, skills, experience and client commitment in every job.
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
||Reporting directly to the Vice President of Field Operations, the Project Manager is responsible for the execution and performance of all construction activities associated with the project and to provide project team leadership and management to field construction projects.
- Responsible for project activities and project team personnel in the execution of work on large ($50M -$200M) projects.
- Provide EHS leadership to project team. Responsible for safety of personnel and facilities and ensuring that personnel are in compliance to the Company EHS program and client requirements.
- Responsible for financial performance of contract, including ensuring all activities at the project level meets contractual obligations and that relations with the Owner and Consultants are professional and amicable.
- Ensure that the project team performs all necessary planning including detailed construction schedules and manpower forecasts.
- Responsible for project correspondence that involves commercial and contractual issues.
- Review and evaluate equipment requirements in conjunction with site superintendent. Ensure that all company equipment, vehicles and premises are maintained, utilized and managed in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with Company requirements and guidelines. This includes review of monthly total cost and labour forecast reports, project billings, accounts receivable, change order status, etc.
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- Post secondary education - Bachelor of Science (Engineering discipline)
- Masters Degree in Business Administration is an asset
- 10 + years of related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word Organizational skills in order to handle multiple tasks within a high-pressure work site environment
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Willingness for continuous learning and advancement of technical knowledge
- Detail oriented and customer focused
|Date Req Created
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
Canonbie Contracting strives to be an employer of choice offering employees a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Employer matching Pension program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employee Profit Ownership Program
- Immediate benefit eligibility
- 100% employer paid benefits package
- Health, dental and vision care coverage
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Basic life insurance
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment insurance
||Canonbie is an equal opportunity employer.