Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Adjility Consulting, (www.adjility.com) is a fast growing, profitable, employee owned global management and technology firm with a focus on the Life Sciences, Financial Services, and other industries. Adjility owns several SaaS products with a focus on virtualization and cloud computing, along with providing management consulting and technology consulting services such as outsourcing, business/technical process re-engineering, custom system implementation, ERP, ECM and BI skills to provide solutions for companies ranging from start-ups to mid-market and through to Fortune 100 companies.
||Websphere Message Broker Developer
||We are looking to add a contract WebSphere Message Broker developer to our Indianapolis area team for a 6 month contract assignment. Responsibilities for this role include:
• Working on the deployment of Message Broker flows across different environments.
• Collaborating with project team to understand the technical and business needs.
• Designing, developing, unit testing and integrating Message Broker flows.
• Working with QA Teams to fix code level defects and providing production support.
• Working onsite at client locations and working with distributed development teams across multiple time zones
• At least 5+ years of development experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
• Strong experience in design, development and deploying applications using IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere Business Integrator Message Broker, and IBM WebSphere MQSeries.
• Experience with business integration products such as IBM WebSphere MQ workflow.
• Experience developing applications in J2EE or Java in Message Broker.
• Experience with Relational Database Management Systems such as Oracle.
• Hands-on experience in Message Broker Toolkit, ESQL and MRM.
• Experience in XML and XML Schemas.
• In-depth understanding of integration concepts.
• Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Web Services Development Experience, SOA, .NET, and Source Control (SVN ) skills are preferred but not required.
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree