Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Senior Net Developer
||The Senior Application Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing and testing software systems in accordance with project plans, standards and processes. The Senior Application Developer reports to the Software Development Manager and will focus on development of business logic and presentation layer. The Senior Application Developer acts as technical owner of a product with a potential part-time role as a technical lead and mentor. The Senior Application developer is required to work with Product Management to perform analysis and define functionality for system improvements and new applications. This role may be focused on new systems or supporting existing systems.
||• Software development to specifications specified by the project owner and system architects verbally and/or in writing,
• Create and modify design documentation and artifacts.
• Create and modify software applications following company standards and processes.
• Collaborate with on-site and remote team members on development ideas and strategies.
• Attend design meetings and contribute to software design and architecture planning.
• Author design documents, release notes and test documents.
• Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and take responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.
• Participation in architecture project teams to analyze improvement opportunities and new application and develop requirements.
• Investigate replacement of current systems with new systems and analyze adaptability of current operations.
• Assist is developing specification, program and documentation standards.
• Participate in training.
• Perform peer reviews and code reviews.
• Mentor junior developers.
• Participation and leadership of process improvement activities.
• Provide input to software development manager on reviews of application developers and help identify developmental needs.
• Collaborate with all manner of technology, business, and support groups.
||• Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required.
• Required: 7 or more years of hands-on experience in software development with a strong emphasis in application design and development for ASP.NET and/or .NET.
• Required: 1 or more years of hands-on experience with ASP.NET MVC.
• Required: C#, .NET (3.5 or 4.0).
• Required: RDBMS architecture knowledge (triggers, views, tables).
• Required: ASP.NET MVC, web services, and database programming with Oracle.
• Required: Strong written communication skills (samples requested).
• Required: Strong verbal communication skills.
• Required: Demonstrated responsiveness to needs of internal and external customers.
• Required: Able to work in fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong organizational ability.
• Required: Experience with geographically dispersed teams (international team experience preferred).
• Preferred: Agile or Iterative development environments and experience in business services IT space