Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Based in Montreal, Quebec, Behaviour Interactive is one of Canada’s largest independent game developers, employing over 300 talented people in Montreal, Quebec, and Santiago, Chile. Since 1992, the company has developed over 120 titles on all major platforms, including its high-stylized third-person shooter game WET™ and its comic mischief adventure, Naughty Bear™. Behaviour works with the industry’s top publishers and licensors, including 505 Games, Activision Blizzard, Atari, Bethesda, Disney, EA, Konami, Majesco, Microsoft, Nickelodeon, Paramount, Sony, THQ, Ubisoft and Warner.
|Aperçu de l’entreprise
||Basé à Montréal, Behaviour Interactif est l’un des plus importants développeurs de jeux vidéo indépendants au Canada, employant plus de 300 personnes dans ses studios de Montréal, au Canada, et de Santiago, au Chili. Depuis 1992, l’entreprise a produit plus de 120 jeux sur toutes les plateformes importantes, y compris son jeu de tir à la troisième personne hautement stylisé WET™ et son jeu d’aventure complètement déjanté Naughty Bear™. Behaviour travaille avec les plus importants éditeurs et les plus grandes entreprises de divertissement de l’industrie, notamment 505 Games, Activision Blizzard, Atari, Bethesda, Disney, EA, Konami, Majesco, Microsoft, Nickelodeon, Paramount, Sony, THQ, Ubisoft et Warner.
||416 De Maisonneuve Blvd. West
||416, boul. de Maisonneuve ouest
||Director Business Development in Santiago, Chile
||Business Development Manager South America
Behaviour Interactive Chile is a Game Devolpment Studio in Santiago, Chile. The company is part of Behaviour Interactive the largest independent developer of video games in Canada.
The studio in Santiago has over 50 talented professionals working on products for the most diverse technologies such as Xbox 360/ Kinect, PlayStation 3/ PS Move, Nintendo Wii, iOS, Android.
Some milestones in the successful career of the company include Assault Heroes (IGN Game of the Year 2006), Doritos Crash Course (the most downloaded game on XBLA in 2011), WipeOut (the first game for Kinect developed in Latin America), Tetris HD (the best selling game on PSN in 2011) or Ice Age 4: Continental Drift: Arctic Games.
Behaviour Santiago is looking for a dynamic, sharp and self motivated Business Development Manager to take over the new business development role in our Santiago office. Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President, Business Development based in California, you will be the Business Development Quarterback and you will support all business development initiatives in South America.
The role involves calling on potential clients in Chile and South America, presenting our services/applications, discussing client needs and proposing the best solution as well as managing the client relations and servicing the business development process (including the pitch process).
*** Only candidates already based in Chile will be considered ***
• Cold Calling
• Evaluate territory potential and prospect new accounts
• Develop strategic account development plans
• Develop and foster new relationships
• Conduct effective presentations
• In close collaboration with the Senior VP , Business Development, identify and define key activities and priorities based on Behaviour’s annual strategic objectives
CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING MARKET-FACING ACTIVITIES:
• Identify and qualify new opportunities
• Keep track of active opportunities
• Define initial agreements with Clients
• Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape
• Participate in pricing strategy
• Negotiate contract agreements
• Follow-up on client satisfaction
• Travel to industry events
CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING INTERNAL ACTIVITIES:
• Develop an account strategy and plan
• Report on business development activities
• Active participation in pitch activities
• Conduct market, license and competitor research
• Maintain effective internal communication
• Relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
• Strategy development and implementation
• Project management
• Presentation skills
• Problem solving and decision making
• Change management
• Very organized and multi-tasker
• BA in Business, Marketing, or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in the media interactive industry or Marketing Agency
• Professional and positive approach
• Self motivated
• Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
• Team player
• Dynamic and creative
• Passionate about game playing
• Entrepreneurial style
• Strong business acumen
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO: email@example.com