Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||4Refuel Canada LP is one of North America’s fastest growing fuel logistics companies. We manage nearly one billion litres of fuel per year and are currently growing at an annual rate of 26%. As Canada’s largest and most experienced mobile refueller, 4Refuel has dominated the direct-to-equipment market for over 15 years and ranks among the country’s largest fuel buyers. 4Refuel has been recognized as one of Canada’s “50 Best Managed Companies”¸ for 2 consecutive years.
||Operations Supervisor - Calgary
||The Operations Supervisor manages and motivates all Drivers in delivering superior customer service and ensuring compliance to all corporate and regulatory guidelines, codes, regulations and legislation, federally and provincially. Ensures appropriate training is provided to all Drivers in all aspects of safety and operational procedures and they have access to appropriate tools and equipment to uphold a positive corporate image for its reputation and service excellence. Works with all Drivers to ensure service is provided in a productive and efficient manner. When required, the Operations Supervisor will also deliver fuel to customers.
||• Minimum 3-5 years’ management/supervisory experience
• Valid and clean Class 1 Driver’s Licence with Air Endorsement
• Responsible for training and performance management of employees
• Past experience providing superb customer service preferably in the transportation/distribution industry
• Understanding of fleet operations and maintenance programs required
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Coaches and develops others as required
• Capable of doing physical labour
• Must be comfortable with onboard computer technology
• Willing to work extended and flexible hours; flexibility to work afternoons/evenings/weekends
• Must have a safety and compliance mind set
||Full Time Regular
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||• Competitive annual salary
• Annual bonus eligibility
• Benefit package including medical, dental and vision
• Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
• Comprehensive training program
• Company uniform, safety equipment and a BlackBerry