Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||4Refuel Canada LP is one of North America’s fastest growing fuel logistics companies. We manage nearly one billion litres of fuel per year and are currently growing at an annual rate of 26%. As Canada’s largest and most experienced mobile refueller, 4Refuel has dominated the direct-to-equipment market for over 15 years and ranks among the country’s largest fuel buyers. 4Refuel has been recognized as one of Canada’s “50 Best Managed Companies” for two consecutive years.
||The Driver Helper will work alongside a seasoned 4Refuel Driver on a daily route to help perform refuelling duties at a specific client site. Their main tasks will be refuelling, filling out required paperwork and logs, assisting with administering the on-board computer system and other duties as required. The desired candidate for this position is one who is looking for a career in the driving industry and is working toward obtaining a commercial driver’s license, or someone who has recently obtained their commercial driver’s license and needs to gain experience. The natural progression of a Driver Helper would be to move into a Driver role once they have acquired their commercial license and have proven themselves as a Helper.
||• High school diploma required
• Has or is working towards obtaining a Commercial Driver’s Licence with Air Endorsement
• Willing to work extended and flexible hours; flexibility to work afternoons/evenings/weekends
• Capable of doing physical labour
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service
• Experience working in an environment where there is minimal supervision
• Must be comfortable with onboard computer technology
• Must have a safety and compliance mind set
||Part Time Regular
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
• Paid bi-weekly
• Daily routing; no long haul
• Company uniform / safety equipment