To apply for a job, please click on the Apply Now!
If you do not see a job that is suitable for you, feel free to make a general resume submission by clicking on the Submit Resume
button at the top.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||The mission of Dynamic Technical Training (DTT) is to support international post-secondary, corporate, and apprenticeship training programs for Centennial College. Established in Dubai in 2002, DTT has enjoyed growth from an original team of six to its current structure of approximately 80 staff in 5 offices through the Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific regions. From these bases, DTT delivers the training solutions to corporate customers in 14 countries.
||Automotive Sales Training Manager
The Automotive Sales Training Manager is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of sales training programs and the sales training teams working in Cairo, Egypt on the Ghabbour/Hyundai project.
- Managing delivery of sales training at the Ghabbour Academy
- Effectively manage the recruitment of local trainers
- Development of local trainers to college standards
- Implementation of the training needs analysis by assisting in developing curriculum and training paths
- Ensure that the equipment in the workshops and laboratories are suitable and adequate in number to complement the training and assessment
- Project management of all sales training related activities in the Ghabbour Academy including tool and equipment identification, budget planning, purchasing etc.
- Ensure all training activities comply with DTT quality standards, meet health and safety requirements, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Other tasks as assigned by DTT Operations Management team
- College diploma or relevant years of experience
- Sales experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in financial management to develop and monitor project and unit budgets
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a diverse and wide range of constituents, faculty, students, business representatives, government representatives, and other educators
- Experience in the training industry or exposure to extensive automotive industry training
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of working effectively in a diverse environment
- Proficient in reading and writing in English are mandatory, Arabic not essential but an asset
- Ability to travel locally as required from time to time
- Open attitude to live in a exciting, and challenging city
- The incumbent will be a permanent resident of Egypt and as such we will require notarization of all documents at the Egyptian Embassy as required and a valid passport.
- Must have valid Canadian passport allowing entry into Egypt, appropriate degree/diploma/certificate of trade to allow residency in Egypt, local travel as required.
- Accommodation, local transportation supplied, repatriation flights, per diem, health care
||Contract - Administration
|Additional Information as Applicable
||Apply online by clicking the "Apply Now!" button
"Proof of credentials or equivalencies from accredited regional or federal post secondary institutions and/or their foreign equivalents will be required at the time of job offer."
When applying, your cover letter and résumé must include examples that reflect all of the requested skills and qualifications and must be submitted online by March 04, 2013 at 4:30 PM. Please quote Competition #664. Misrepresentation of applicant information will be grounds for your exclusion from the competition or for dismissal should you subsequently be hired for the position. We regret we cannot accept phone calls. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
||To compensate with experience