To apply for a job, please click on the Apply Now!
If you do not see a job that is suitable for you, feel free to make a general resume submission by clicking on the Submit Resume
button at the top.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to our mission to educate students. We are committed to education that places strong emphasis on global citizenship, social justice and equity. We live this value through the strength and richness that diversity brings to our workforce and welcome contributors from equity groups including: Aboriginal Peoples, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, Lesbian Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer persons
||Case Manager Lead (Mental Health Innovation Fund Project); Contract to March 31st 2015
||The Counselling Centre, Student & Community Engagement
The Mental Health Innovation Fund Project seeks to identify and recommend best practice for the integrated delivery of mental health services to students by designing, developing, implementing and evaluating a case management model that measures the efficiency and effectiveness of a holistic and comprehensive approach to postsecondary student mental health issues.
||In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, the partner institution and project lead (Georgian College) and community partners, the Case Manager lead will provide overall project management leadership and coordination necessary to build and formalize processes/protocols to effectively develop integrated and well-defined mental health supports and services for students. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Researching various case management models/approaches; assessing existing services and protocols and recommending ways to develop and/or enhance service, supports and programs to meet student mental health needs that may be generalizable to the Ontario college system
- Developing and formalizing a case management (Circle of Care) framework that includes identifying and coordinating internal and external circle of care members / partners / supports
- Offering expertise and mentorship to both internal / external stakeholders by collaborating on protocols / decision making / referrals, giving advice and consultation to complex / high risk mental health cases, coordinating and offering education / professional development opportunities
- Overseeing the development of education and communication plans / tools to support / promote student mental health awareness and also the integration of internal / external partners in the delivery of mental health services to students
- Coordinating and participating on various committees, planning or consultation meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Successfully completed a Master’s degree in a relevant field of study that may include, but is not limited to education, counselling, social work or psychology
- Must be registered, or willing to be registered, with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario, the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers, or the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in a clinical psychology / counselling role, with a specialization in mental health
- Experience working with external social service community agencies and targeted groups in a counselling / case management / clinical psychology capacity specific to mental health
- Experience reviewing, assessing, establishing protocols / processes / guidelines / service levels
- Demonstrated project management / special project leadership experience
- Leadership experience providing functional guidance / expertise to others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills to consult, collaborate, facilitate, train and establish effective partnerships both internally and externally
- Experience gathering and interpreting data for effective planning / problem solving / decision making
- Planning and organizational skills
- Clinical supervision experience with advanced assessment skills
- Advanced knowledge of community agencies and services with excellent referral skills
- Experience in a postsecondary environment is an asset
||Contract - Administration
|Additional Information as Applicable
||Contract to March 31st 2015
Apply online by clicking the "Apply Now!" button
"Proof of credentials or equivalencies from accredited regional or federal post secondary institutions and/or their foreign equivalents will be required at the time of job offer."
When applying, your cover letter and résumé must include examples that reflect all of the requested skills and qualifications and must be submitted online by March 17, 2014 by 4:30 pm Please quote Competition #14-A-03. Misrepresentation of applicant information will be grounds for your exclusion from the competition or for dismissal should you subsequently be hired for the position. We regret we cannot accept phone calls. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC).
||Payband 11 ($68,996 – $92,019)