||12 month contract
Advertising Manager, Boost Mobile- Bilingual Spanish
The Advertising Manager will be responsible for managing the entire advertising process by working closely with the internal cross-functional teams (brand management, creative, media, web, PR, local marketing, experiential, retail, insights, legal) as well as external partners (agencies, consultants, vendors) to deliver comprehensive advertising programs. The Advertising Manager will be responsible for developing results and metrics driven advertising assets, from planning through execution and analytics.
- Develop and manage advertising objectives, goals, strategies and tactics for the brand and for each campaign.
- Provide guidance to the ad agencies (general market agency and Hispanic agency) and internal creative team in the development of all advertising assets based on a clear understanding of our business objectives.
- Evaluate, offer opinions, form recommendation, offer perspective, as well as internalize and socialize the perspective of others to get the best results.
- Interface with various cross-functional teams to gain alignment on overall success of campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns are planned and executed on time.
- Take charge of the approval process and the socialization process of all materials.
- Plan and direct workflow to avoid fire drills and is actively ready to discuss any aspect of advertising programs.
- Manage or guide production and traffic processes to ensure all materials are launched on time and within budget, and ensure all agencies are in compliance to production guidelines.
- Manage agency portfolio including negotiate staffing, terms, scope of the contract, the funding process, contractual obligation fulfillment, agency delivery monitoring.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager and Media Manager to monitor, analyze and optimize the campaign success.
- Oversee holistic budget for advertising, ensure fiscal accuracy, manage the fiscal operation process (CRC, PR, PO, etc), and ensure agencies compliance to company's finance process.
- Maximize budget efficiency for advertising production and encourage cross-functional collaboration to capitalize on resources.
- Ensure legal and management approval of all documents, contracts, and materials related to integrated programs.
- 5-10 years advertising experience at the agency side is mandated. Client side experience is a plus.
- Strategic in nature; insights oriented; problem-solving driven.
- Demonstrated project management experience with expertise in managing multiple projects through competing and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in producing advertising assets, including TV, digital, radio, OOH, digital.
- Collaborative leadership skills that encourage team cooperation while knowing when to lead and assume accountabilities.
- Analytical thinker who can understand consumer behavior and how they interact with marketing/products, and be passionate about maximizing profitability.
- Solid project management, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors degree in marketing/communications required with at least 2-4 years working at an advertising agency as an account executive, account manager or account supervisor
- Multicultural experience and proficiency in Spanish is a plus as the advertising manager will be working on Spanish language campaigns.