To apply for this opening please click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page to complete our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care for disabling injuries or illnesses. Since 1984, the staff at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital has helped thousands of inpatients and outpatients in New Hampshire and Massachusetts overcome their rehabilitation and physical challenges and resume the activities and enjoyment of their daily lives at home or in the workplace.
||MA Outpatient - Chelmsford
||Rehab Aide I - Chelmsford
||The Rehab Aide I is responsible to assist the OT/PT in patient treatment as directed by the therapist (including pediatric, adult and geriatric clients) and to assist in overall departmental operations by performing clerical and housekeeping as assigned by the supervisor. The aide will demonstrate dependability in all areas and will perform duties as assigned by the OT/COTA and/or PT/PTA. Rehab Aide I will also be responsible for supervising patients in group settings.
This is a 40 hour per week role.
||1. High School graduate.
2. CPR certified.
3. Good general health and emotional stability.
4. Ability to bend, lift or assist with transfers and ambulation.
5. Adequate physical strength to assist with resistive activities.
6. Some hospital attendant experience is desirable.
7. On the job training in use of equipment and in departmental methods and procedures.
8. Dependable, conscientiousness and sincere interest.
9. Ability to relate well to others and work with patients of all ages.
10. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred at selected sites.
||The physical demands of the job are as follows:
1. Frequent pulling, pushing and lifting a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested in situations exceeding this amount.
2. Frequent standing, walk, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, feeling, talking and seeing.
||FT – Full time 64+
|Compensation & Benefits Overview