To apply for this opening please click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page to complete our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care for disabling injuries or illnesses. Since 1984, the staff at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital has helped thousands of inpatients and outpatients in New Hampshire and Massachusetts overcome their rehabilitation and physical challenges and resume the activities and enjoyment of their daily lives at home or in the workplace.
||NRH @ Salem, NH
||New Hampshire [NH]
||Cardiac Clinical Nurse Specialist - Salem,Nashua,Portsmouth
||Nursing Administration 
||Under the general direction of the Senior Director of Nursing, the clinical nurse specialist is a master’s prepared nurse with a strong foundation in cardiac clinical care. The advanced knowledge and skills required for this role include clinical expertise in cardiac care, evidence-based practice, collaboration, consultation, education, mentoring, and leadership. This role includes patient care, teaching, consultation and research. The CCNS serves as a mentor to other nursing professionals to advance the practice of nurses and nursing.
||1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
2. Master Preferred in Nursing
3. Licensed and Registered as a professional nurse in the state of New Hampshire
4. Minimum of 5 years as a Registered Nurse in an Acute Care Hospital or Acute Rehabilitation Hospital with a concentration in cardiac care.
5. Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
||1. Frequent pulling, pushing and lifting a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested in situation exceeding this amount.
2. Walking and standing for extended periods of time while on duty.
3. Frequent reaching and handling of equipment, records, and reports.
4. Must understand and adhere to good body mechanics, and facility approved transfer techniques.
5. Must have a means to communicate effectively and possess good vision in order to inform, instruct, care and assess patients, significant others, visitors and personnel accurately.
6. Must be able to meet standards set forth in this job description.
||FT – Full time 64+
|Compensation & Benefits Overview