To apply for this opening please click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page to complete our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network offers a comprehensive array of rehabilitative services to meet the diverse needs of patients recovering from a wide variety of traumatic injuries, illnesses and surgeries. Our integrated approach to rehabilitation sets us apart. We are built, staffed, and programmed for continuity of care and for utilizing every opportunity to improve quality of life for our patients and their families.
||NRH @ Portsmouth, NH
||New Hampshire [NH]
||Clinic Manager - Portsmouth
||The Clinic Manager’s primary responsibility is to provide clinical supervision and general day to day superivsion of PT’s, OT’s, PTA’s, COTA’s, Rehabilitation Aides and Information Specialists. The Clinic Manager is responsible for working with the V.P. Ambulatory Services and Assistant V.P. of Outpatient Operations in the development and maintenance of the facility’s philosophy, goals, objectives, policies and procedures. The Clinic Manager is responsible for the quality improvement, program evaluation, program development, marketing, hiring and fiscal management of the facility. The Clinic Manager will perform therapy 25% to 75% of the time as determined by the V.P. Ambulatory Services and the Assistant V.P. Outpatient Operations. The Clinic Manager will provide clinical and management services to the NRHN satellites as determined necessary by the V.P. Ambulatory Services and Assistant V.P. Outpatient Operations. The Clinic Manager will promote cooperation between centers and ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
||1. Meets the qualifications of a Senior Staff Therapist.
2. Licensed in state of facility site of hire (either NH or MA) and eligible for licensure in alternate state (and license obtained within first 3 months of hire).
3. Three years of experience in the persons field of expertise.
4. Demonstrates supervisory/leadership skills and communication skills.
5. Must work a minimum of 32 hours per week, over 4 work days and at least 4 hours per day (Clinic Managers with schedules of 32 hours per week over 3 days as of 10/31/03 will be exempt from this qualification).
6. Must work a minimum of two evenings per week unless approved by V.P. of OP Operations or the Assistant V.P. of OP Operations.
||1. Frequent pulling, pushing and lifting a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested in situations exceeding this amount.
2. Kneeling, stooping, crouching (or use of stool).
3. Ability to drive to other outpatient center locations.
||FT – Full time 64+
|Compensation & Benefits Overview